NWR lists the best local wildlife removal service to get an animal in the attic removed. Squirrel, raccoon, opossum, rats, dead animal, or bats living in your attic?
NWR only list one wildlife removal service in each city and its surrounding municipalites. All wildlie removal services have been in business at least three years of wildlife experience. Each wildlife service has the proper state license and insurance.
Animals in attics can be a tricky situation for homeowners. Is it a rat, or many rats? It could be a mother raccoon with a litter of raccoon pups. Is it a opossum? Does the attic smell like ammonia? If so thats bats. See chewing on electrical wires? That is a fire hazard from squirrels. All the already mention animals could have died and are leaving a very bad dead smell of death in the attic and sinking down into the living areas.
An animal in attic removal can be dangerous. Why?
- Attic mobility. Wildlfie removal professionals walk in as many as 8 attics a day. I personally have had a homeowner follow my in his own attic and fall through the attic floor (ceiling of room he fell into). I even was careful in telling him to walk exactly where I walked.
- Attics are HOT! Get in and out as fast as you can. Quiet often we have to spend an extended time in the attic to remove young animals or dead animals.
- Attics space. Attics are not spacious to manuaver in. The roof usually is coming down the perimeter of the house making the attic very hard to work in.
- Live animals. Having the courage and know how to deal with coming face to face with an alive wild animal. Mother raccoons are one of Mother Natures best maternal creatures in the animal kingdom, don’t find out how maternal, it will hurt.
- Wires and Ducts. Tripping over a duct or walking through a bunch of wires can cause bodily harm or at the very least an unexpected visit from other industry services (a/c repairs or electricians).
- Feces and urine. Wild animals leave feces and urine soaked insulation. Add high heat and you have a hot bed of an unsanitary enviroment.
To find a wildlife professional in your local area click this link for an animal in attic removal.