Call Blue Ridge Wildlife Management, LLC (540)-776-1769 for a proffessional Roanoke wildlife removal. Also servicing Blacksburg, Charlottesville, Christiansburg, Covington, Danville, Harrisonburg, Lexington, Lynchburg, Marion, Martinsville, Roanoke, Smith Mountain Lake, Staunton, Waynesboro, and Winchester.
Experiencing any of these problems?
- bats in attic or chimney
Canadian Geese flocks
animals in attics, noises in the attic
how to get rid of raccoons from attics and chimneys, raccoon removal
squirrel removal and control, damage from squirrels chewing on siding
opossum removal, mother opossum with babies living under porch
rats in the attic, rat proofing home and attic
skunk trapping and removal
armadillo digging up your yard and flower beds, armadillo removal
snake removal from gardens and yard
dead animal removal, dead smell in wall
animal control for wildlife
Blue Ridge Wildlife Management, LLC (540)-776-1769 has been doing Virginia wildlife removals since 1998. Trained and skilled in almost any nuisnace wildlife removal situation.
Here are some of Blue Ridge Wildlife Management, LLC’s (540)-776-1769 memberships and training associations they belong to…
- National Wildlife Control Operators Association (NWCOA)
- National Trappers Association (NTA)
- Virginia Trappers Association (VTA)
- National Wildlife Management Professionals Association (NWMPA)
- Fur Takers of America (FTA)
- Bat Conservation International
- Roanoke Regional Home Builders Association (RRHBA)
- Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA)
- Virginia Pest Management Association (VPMA)
- National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
Jason Reger is President of Blue Ridge Wildlife Management, LLC’s (540)-776-1769 and has 22 years experience in the nuisance wildlife removal industry. I am confident you will not find a better choice in Roanoke, VA.